Thursday, March 22, 2012

Review: Bare Minerals Intensive Glow Pads Brightening Treatment

Hey everyone. If you don't know already, I am really obsessed with Bare Minerals skincare line. Everything I have used so far has worked and improved my skin. When a new skincare product comes out, I have to try it. This month, Bare Minerals launch their newest treatment called the Intensive Glow Pads Brightening Treatment. This treatment is great! I didnt think I would see results this fast but I have. 

" Brighten and renew skin with this targeted radiance treatment. Powered by our proprietary ActiveSoil Complex, these intensive glow pads infuse skin with potent vitamins and minerals and increase cell turnover to deliver incredible luminosity and noticeably improved skin tone and texture"
-Bare Minerals Website


How much and where can I find this treatment?
This Glow Pads retails for only $35. Not bad for a treatment! You get a 2 month supply (60 pads) of the treatment. You can find it at the Bare Minerals website, Bare Mineral Boutiques, counters, Sephora and Ulta. 

The Intensive Glow Pads Brightening Treatment Ingredients:
-Active Soil Complex
-Hydrolyzed Candida Saltoana- This is a yeast extract smoothes skin and improves skins radience 
- Apple, Watermelon, and Lentil Extracts- These extracts provide hydratation and help retain water
- Kombuchka Black Tea- smoothes skins surface and improves skins texture 
Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon, and Bilberry Extracts- These extracts help unclog pores and soften skin
When do you use this treatment?
After you cleanse the skin, sweep either side of the pad over the face in circular motions. The bumpy side is great for exfoliation. If you skin is sensitive, try the rough side once a week at first. The softer side is more for everyday use unless you want a daily exfoliation. You will find a slight tingle. This is totally normal. If this bothers you, try using the softer side or use the treatment every other day, or a few times a week.


 
What do I think?
I have made this treatment part of my nightly skincare routine now. I have noticed that my skin looks noticeably smoother, softer, and more hydrated. My pores are starting to also look smaller. 
 I totally recommend this is anyone. Its a great treatment and I am totally satisfied with it. If you use it, don't get freaked out by the tingling. This is normal. If its too intense, use the softer side and don't use the treatment as much. 

Let me know how you like it if you have tried it!

1 comment:

  1. Just got mine Monday and have used it once. Liked it and there was no tingle. Can't wait to see the results of more use as I am trying to get smaller pores and a more even texture. My skin has changed after having my third child and nothing on the regular store shelves seemed like a solution for me as I am only in my early thirties. Everything is geared either toward teens with acne or older people with wrinkles. This BE product seems perfect. I already love their foundation, mineral veil, shadows, etc. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...