Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum


Hello Bare Mineral Fans!
Bare Escentuals added a new product to their line that I am really excited about. Its the Active Cell Renewal Night Serum.
I have used this Serum for a couple weeks now and it has totally helped my dry skin. During winter, my skin can get incredibly dry and flaky. I have noticed my skin is a lot more hydrated and it feels smoother. 

What does it do?
This serum accelerates cell turnover and boots moisture levels in the skin.

Who can use it?
ALL SKIN TYPES!

When and how would you use it?
Use it at night after cleansing your skin. Use only a pearl size amount. Dab a little in your palm and smooth over your face. Use your daily/nightly moisturizer on top. 

Whats in it?
Active Soil Complex -powerful antioxidant, cell turnover increases, acts as a delivery system
Natural Elasticity Extracts -Jujube and Maral Root help improve, boost and maintain skin elasticity for younger looking skin
Smoothing Agent- Komucha black tea extract helps improve skins texture and smooths out any roughness and enhance skin radiance. 
Vitamin C & E- Vitamin C makes skin luminous, and Vitamin E nourishes and prevents moisture loss


This serum is awesome. I definitely recommend adding this to your nightly skin care routine. I love how light weight it feels. Does not feel greasy at all. Very slight scent but extremely subtle. Its also free of parabens, synthetic fragrances and artificial oils.  

*got all my information from Bare Escentuals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...